Who knew that Cherry and Chai are a match made in heaven!? We wanted to try these with Pranayums to add the fun spice after trying Fit Foodie Find’s recipe for Cherry pie Almond Energy balls. These are perfect for on the go snacks and taste like they should be way worse for you!
Ingredients You'll Need:
- 2 cups almonds, raw and unsalted
- 1 cup medjool dates, pitted (about 12 dates)
- 1 cup dried tart cherries (no sugar added!)
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ⅛ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 packet Pranayums Daily Super Spice Shot
- Place almonds in a food processor until the almonds turn into a meal.
- Add in pitted dates, tart cherries, vanilla, sea salt, Pranayums and water and process for 1-2 minutes on high until you’ve created your dough. If the mixture seems to dry, add ½ teaspoons of water until you’ve reached the preferred consistency.
- Scoop out heaping tablespoons of dough and roll between your palms to create the balls.
- Store in an air-tight container or gallon-sized bag in the fridge or freezer
Recipe: Amy Scott
Inspired by Fit Foodie Finds