We'd love to share a recipe submitted by one of our Pranayums customers, Kimblyn Persaud.
Ingredients you'll need:
- 3 Cups Chopped Lettuce
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Beets
- 1/2 Cup Forbidden Rice
- 1/2 Cup Chickpeas
- 1 Tsp sunflower seeds
- 1 Tsp pumpkin seeds and roasted pecans
- 4 packets of Pranayums Daily Super Spice Shots
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees fahrenheit
- In separate bowl, throw in 2-3 cups pecans (cause you'll want to snack on these) and lightly coat with olive oil
- Toss with 3 packets of Pranayums Daily Super Spice Shots and salt to taste
- Bake in oven untill the pecans become fragrant 15-20min.
- I soaked and cooked my own chickpeas, but canned works just as well. In a separate bowl, add 1/2 cup chickpeas, tossed with 1 packet of Pranayums Daily Super Spice Shot.
- Chop lettuce, then add the shredded beets, warm forbidden rice, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, the chickpeas and pecans (add as many as you would like or whatever, is not eaten straight out of the oven) are added last.
Note: I used an anchovy vinaigrette, but any vinaigrette can be used. Now, that I've thought about it, I think I'll make a vinaigrette using Pranayums Daily Super Spice Shots.
Recipe submitted by Kimblyn Persaud