It’s perfect as-is for the whole family—kids and adults both love it! AND if adults want to give this a little kick it pairs perfectly with gin. But don’t take our word for it, try this and find your new favorite summer sipper!
FOR THE ROSEMARY SYRUP
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 1/2 cup water
- (4) 4-inch sprigs fresh rosemary (whole, rinsed)
FOR THE TART CHERRY SYRUP
- 1 ¼ cup dried tart cherries
- 2 cup water
FOR THE TURMERIC LEMONADE
- 3 packets Pranayums
- Ice cubes
- 4 cups club soda
- 1 3/4 cups fresh lemon juice (from 10 lemons)
- Garnish: lemon twist
Make the rosemary syrup:
Add sugar and 1-cup water to a saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a simmer, stirring the syrup several times to ensure all of the sugar is dissolved. The syrup should be clear, not cloudy. Remove from the heat source, add the rosemary sprigs and let the syrup cool completely.
Make the tart cherry syrup infusion:
Add 2 cups of water and all tart cherries to medium saucepan over medium heat until cherries are broken down, about 30 minutes. Cool completely.
- Strain both cherries and syrup through a fine sieve; discard solids.
- Combine cooled syrup and infusion into a large pitcher; add lemon juice and Pranayums, stirring well.
- Add club soda and stir. Divide among glasses filled with ice and garnish with a lemon twist.