This Iced Turmeric Latte is a dream come true for the summer mornings and afternoons. While we love drinking our turmeric lattes and golden milk, summer just isn't the time for warm drinks!
We've come up with a delicious and refreshing vegan turmeric latte that will give you a great boost for the day and keep you keeping on through all your summertime plans.
The benefit of using Pranayums instead of just regular powdered turmeric is that Pranayums has been carefully crafted and thoughtfully sourced. And there's a bonus: Pranayums has more than just turmeric in it..it has 6 wellness-boosting spices-all enhancing the tasty flavor and the wellness-boosting properties of this Iced Turmeric Latte.
Servings: makes (2) 8 oz servings
Ingredients you'll need:
- 1 cup almond milk (or substitute your favorite)
- 1 packet of Pranayums
- 1-2 teaspoons honey, Bee Free Honee, or your preferred sweetener
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Warm milk on the stove (or in the microwave!) without bringing it to a boil.
- Once milk is warm, add sweetener, Pranayums, and vanilla, stirring until the sweetener has dissolved and Pranayums has been thoroughly mixed in.
- Pour milk mixture into a blender cup or shaker bottle with ice and shake to chill quickly.
- Fill 2 glasses with ice. Pour latte over and serve with lemon wedge if desired.