Looking for an easy and delicious dessert that is dairy free? Our Spiced Easy Vegan Chocolate Pudding is perfect for after school snacks and easy desserts!
Chai inspired spices and chocolate should be paired together more often. Pranayums has all of the incredible flavor of chai, with a little natural sweetness from the licorice root (don’t worry, it doesn’t taste like licorice!). This amazing dessert is dairy free, gluten free, vegan and nut-free!
10 minutes, plus chilling
Yield: 4 to 6 servings
Ingredients you'll need:
- ¼- ½ cup sugar (or feel free to use the equivalent in maple syrup, agave, or your preferred sweetener)
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 pound silken tofu
- 8 ounces bittersweet or semisweet chocolate, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 packets Pranayums Daily Super Spice Shot
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- A pinch of kosher salt
- In a small pot, combine sugar with 3/4 cup water; bring to a boil and cook until sugar is dissolved, stirring occasionally. Let this mixture cool off a bit.
- Put all ingredients in a blender and purée until completely smooth. Make sure that the Pranayums and cinnamon are sprinkled throughout so they don't clump in one place.
- Taste and adjust sweetener and cinnamon level if desired.
- Divide among 4 to 6 ramekins and chill for at least 30 minutes.
- Garnish with extra cinnamon before serving.
Inspired by Mark Bittman’s Mexican Chocolate Tofu Pudding