These 4 ingredient Haystack Cookies remind us of when we were in elementary school. These easy treats are the perfect treat for after-school and are sweetened with your favorite sweetener so everyone can get in on the delicious fun! This is the perfect way to give your kids (or yourself a boost) in the afternoon and tide you over till dinner with a healthy dose of super spices, perfectly paired with sweet and nutty goodness.
Ingredients You Will Need
- 5 cups corn flakes
- 1 cup honey ( or bee free honee, agave, or your choice of liquid sweetener)
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter (or your favorite nut butter)
- 4 packet Pranayums (about 4 teaspoons)
- Place corn flakes in a large bowl; Set aside.
- Warm honey or liquid sweetener in medium saucepan over medium heat., stirring occasionally, until runny. Immediately remove from heat; add peanut butter, stirring to combined (it should be smooth and slightly warm). Add Pranayums and stir until combined.
- Pour peanut butter mixture over corn flakes, and stir gently to combine, being careful not the crush the corn flakes.
- Quickly drop heaping tablespoonfuls onto a large baking sheet lined with parchment or wax paper.
- Allow cookies to set in the refrigerator for 30 minutes or until set. Store in an airtight container.