This produced happy moans in the 3 kid testers. Crazy good. You could do this as a pre-made salad too!
Ingredients You Will Need
- 4 ears of corn
- 4 tsp mayonnaise
- 2 packets Pranayums
- Fine sea salt
- 1/4 lime
- 4 teaspoons finely sliced green onion
- 4 teaspoons chopped cilantro
- Boil the corn in salted water.
- Sear on a grill or griddle to add a bit of char.
- Rub each ear with 1 tsp mayonnaise, and sprinkle each ear with 1/2 packet Pranayums and a generous pinch of salt.
- Squeeze the lime over the ears, and sprinkle on the green onion and cilantro.
- Serve immediately.
Make it a Salad
- Cut the corn off the cob.
- Combine all ingredients.
- Serve over mixed greens, or as a side dish with your favorite grilled protein.
Stir in 1 cup each of halved cherry tomatoes and crisp-tender cooked green beans for a fun twist on succotash. Add a bit more Pranayums and fine sea salt if you do.