Here is our version of a spiced up breakfast taco served up with a side of spiced avocado cream. Perfect way to start your morning!
Yields / Serves: 2
Ingredients You’ll Need:
- 2 tablespoons, diced white onions
- 2 eggs or egg substitute
- 1 packet of Pranayums (1 teaspoon)
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil, butter, or your preferred fat
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tortillas (corn or flour)
- Spiced Avocado Crema
- 2 tablespoons Cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons White onion, chopped
- Scramble eggs in bowl, add packet of Pranayums and stir until evenly incorporated.
- Add salt and paper
- In a sauté pan, melt 1 Tablespoon over medium heat, add onions
- Sautee until onions are golden
- Drop the heat to low, add eggs and stir continuously. Cook to desired firmness.
- Warm tortillas
- Place eggs on tortillas
- Add diced raw onions, chopped cilantro and avocado crema
Recipe: Amy Scott