A delicious and healthy vegan chocolate smoothie makes a great breakfast or post work out snack. I love making this in the morning, putting it in multiple little jars, and pulling them out throughout the day for a quick pick-me-up!
Ingredients you'll need:
- 1 frozen ripe banana (cut into pieces before freezing!)
- 1/3 cup blueberries, strawberries and/or raspberries
- 2 Tbsp cocoa powder (or chocolate protein powder of your choice)
- 2 Tbsp salted peanut butter
- 2 cups unsweetened plain almond milk (or substitute with soy or coconut)
- 1 packet of Pranayums Daily Super Spice Shots
- 1/2 cup ice
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. (Ultra high powered blenders will take less time to blitz this tasty creation).
- Make it up as you go! Taste the results and make adjustments based on your personal preferences for thickness and flavor.
Recipe Adapted from Minimalist Baker